Ammonium paratungstate Hazard and Protection
Ammonium paratungstate hazard protection contains APT harmfulness, first aid of accident ingested, contact with skin or eyes, protective measure and waste packaging and container treatment.
Ammonium paratungstate hazards:
1. Respiratory tract mucous membrane: It will cause respiratory stimulation, if accidentally inhaled APT;
2. Skin: It may be harmful and cause skin stimulation if APT infiltrated through the skin;
3. Eyes: Maybe, it will cause eyes stimulation;
4. Ingestion: May be harmful if swallowed
Protection measures of ammonium paratungstate:
1. Wash skin thoroughly after handling;
2. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using ammonium paratungstate;
3. Avoid released to the environment;
4. Wear protective gloves, eye and face protective covers;
5. If swallowed by accident, please gargle as soon as possible; and if you feel unwell, please call POISON CENTER or the doctor immediately;
6.If accidentally goes into the eyes, immediately wash carefully with water for a few minutes; if just you wear contact lenses and can be easily removed, please should release the contact lenses immediately and wash with water continually;
7. Serious cases immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor;
8. Disposal of abandoned ammonium paratungstate packaging and other containers: give the contents and container to an approved waste treatment plant.