Ammonium paratungstate hazard protection contains APT harmfulness, first aid of accident ingested, contact with skin or eyes, protective measure and waste packaging and container treatment.
Ammonium paratungstate hazards:
1. Respiratory tract mucous membrane: It will cause respiratory stimulation, if accidentally inhaled APT;
2. Skin: It may be harmful and cause skin stimulation if APT infiltrated through the skin;
3. Eyes: Maybe, it will cause eyes stimulation;
4. Ingestion: May be harmful if swallowed
Protection measures of ammonium paratungstate:
1. Wash skin thoroughly after handling;
2. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using ammonium paratungstate;
3. Avoid released to the environment;
4. Wear protective gloves, eye and face protective covers;
5. If swallowed by accident, please gargle as soon as possible; and if you feel unwell, please call POISON CENTER or the doctor immediately;
6.If accidentally goes into the eyes, immediately wash carefully with water for a few minutes; if just you wear contact lenses and can be easily removed, please should release the contact lenses immediately and wash with water continually;
7. Serious cases immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor;
8. Disposal of abandoned ammonium paratungstate packaging and other containers: give the contents and container to an approved waste treatment plant.